The Cotillion Ballroom has enjoyed 57 years of hosting banquets, receptions, and corporate events just to name a few. Without the restrictions of permanent seating and the use of 28,500 square feet, The Cotillion can provide accommodations for just about any type of event. The unique circular design of the building, high domed ceiling, floating hardwood maple dance floor and a stage that features a distinctive neon lit band shell is sure to make any event a memorable one. Complete facilities for 150 to 2,000 people are available along with an open catering policy, 2 full service bars, coat check, and plenty of free parking. Setup, cleanup, and professional staffing is included in all of our rental packages. Additional services include entertainment booking, event management, connections to local vendors and Ticketfly ticketing. Located 2 1/2 miles from Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National airport, quality hotels and restaurants are nearby.
- Wedding Receptions
- Award Ceremonies
- Sales and Auctions
- Special Events
- Corporate Events
- Fund Raisers
- Casino Parties
- Trade Shows
- Bailes Y Bodas
- Fashion Shows
- Photo Shoots
We look forward to hosting your special event! For more information or questions, please call (316) 722-4201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To get started, please fill out our Rental Inquiry Form!
- Rental fees include tables and chairs set-up to your request, clean-up, and free door side parking.
- We can host groups of 150 up to 2000.
- A deposit of $500.00 is due to reserve a date.
- A coat check room is available for a fee.
- We are a non-smoking venue. A private outdoor space is available for guests that would like to smoke.
- We have an open catering policy.
- We work with approved caterers and have many of their menus on hand to help you in your selection.
- We ask that the caterers bus the tables at the end of the meal and clean up the catering tables and remove trash.
- Experienced, professional bartenders are included with most rentals for a cash or open bar.
- Drink packages are available on a per person basis. We cannot allow beverages to be brought in.
- Booking of bands and/or DJ’s is available.
- Arrangements for theme parties such as “Casino Night” is available.
- Arrangements for large groups can be made during public events such as concerts or comedians.
- It is okay to use tape on the walls.
- We do not allow the use of: pens, tacks, screws, staples, or nails.
- Check with staff to facilitate special hanging needs.
- Sand or rice is not allowed to be used as weight for balloon bouquets.
- We do not allow use of colored paper including crepe paper.
- The exception being when plastic table cover is used and the colored paper is on top of the plastic.
- Linen tablecloths are available for rent.
- We do not allow the use of glitter or confetti.
- Candles need to be approved by management.
- Call to confirm access to the building for decorating.
- The building is staffed throughout the day to facilitate advance decorating and deliveries.
- Please make arrangements for removing your decorations after your event.
- The building is 28,500 square feet and the 19 posts around the dance floor are 8.5’ tall and 21” in circumference.
- The diameter of the dance floor is 120’.
- The stage is 48” high from the dance floor, 40’ across the front, 19’ across the back and 27’ in depth.
- We have different sizes of tables all of which are 29.75” tall.
- The smallest tables are 2 ½’ ft square and seat 4 people.
- The rectangle tables are 2’ wide and are arranged to seat anywhere from 6 to 16 people per table.
- Our office hours are 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Saturday. You are welcome to stop by and see our facility and have your questions answered.
- We are often available other times by appointment.
- The Cotillion is located at 11120 W Kellogg in Wichita, KS. We are 1/2 mile west of Maize Road at 111th Street West.
- The Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National airport, restaurants, shopping, hotels and motels are all within three miles of The Cotillion.
- Phone: (316) 722-4201; email: email@example.com; website: thecotillion.com.
A copy of The Cotillion’s rental information is available for download here.